Spend your day at LGC!
What We Do At Camp
Camp activities are scheduled between 9:00am and 4:00pm, where participants are taken through several gymnastics circuits, learn basic and intermediate skills and drills, and practice stretching and strength exercises with certified coaches. LGC camp gives athletes opportunity to play active team-building games, join in team activities, make new friends, and lots more!
Participants must be at least 4 years of age, and must be toilet trained and able to use the bathroom facilities unassisted.
What To Bring To Camp
• Nut-free lunch & 2 nut-free snacks
• Bottle of water (no disposable bottles please)
• Extra hair elastics/clips
• Change of clothes (just in case)
What To Wear To Camp
• T-shirt, or long-sleeve shirt, shorts, track pants, yoga pants, sweat pants, or body suit
• NO jeans, hooded sweatshirts, jewelry, skirts, socks, or slippers.
• Hair must be tied back and out of face.
Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm)
1 child: $45
2 children: $80
Half Day (9:00am-12:00pm OR 1:00pm-4:00pm)
1 child: $30
2 children: $50
Before/After Care (8:00am-9:00am, 4:00pm-5:00pm)
$4 per child per hour